Pumpkin Pie Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- kosher salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9”-x-9” baking pan with parchment and grease with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Pour into pan.
- Pumpkin layer: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together pumpkin puree with condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin spice, and a pinch of salt. Carefully pour over brownie layer and smooth out with a spatula.
- Bake until only slightly jiggly, 55-60 minutes. Leave to cool in turned off oven with the door propped open for 30 minutes, then transfer to a baking rack to cool completely.
- While brownies cool, make chocolate ganache: Place chocolate chips in a medium, heat-proof bowl. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, heat heavy cream just until it bubbles, about 5 minutes. Pour hot cream over chocolate chips. Let sit 5 minutes, then whisk constantly until smooth.
- Pour ganache over cooled pumpkin brownies and refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
Adapted recipe and photo from Delish