Upgrading Our Home Shopping Experience – We Are Here For You
Message from Ryan De Young, President of De Young Properties
We’re open for Private & Virtual Appointments! If you’re searching for a new home, we’re here to help. Whether you are just starting your homebuying journey or already been working with our team of professionals, we are available. Sign up here to schedule your Virtual Appointment today!
We have many online digital tools for you to explore while you’re at home searching for your dream home.
We encourage you to view the list below to learn more about how you can continue to interact with our team of professionals:
- Virtual & Private Homebuying Experiences – Through our Online New Home Specialist, virtual appointments will allow visitors to experience our available homes and communities interactively. Our team can also assist in scheduling virtual tours to ensure a more intimate and exclusive introduction to our Model Homes.
- Connect with Gabriel today – call 559-354-9898 or visit deyoungproperties.com/contact-us/.
- Virtual Events – De Young Properties have redefined large scale events to allow for a completely virtual experience with Facebook Live events and virtual or phone appointments with our sales team during community previews and Grand Openings. Please contact a New Home Associate for a schedule of our upcoming events.
- Online Design Studio – Easily create your dream kitchen with our interactive design tool.
- Interactive floorplans – Tour our floorplans from the comfort of your own home.
- Video Gallery & Virtual 3D Tours – De Young Video & Virtual Tours help you to view the unique design selections and available features in each De Young SmartHome from the comfort of your home.
- Purchase your home digitally using Docusign – Conveniently review and sign paperwork at home.
To our current homebuyers, to date we have not experienced any delays or impact in the delivery of our homes as a result of COVID-19. However, we appreciate your patience should the evolving situation require us to revise our timelines. We are committed to keeping you informed of any changes.
We recognize the impact and uncertainty that COVID-19 is creating in our community, and our hearts go out to all who are affected. Our number one priority at De Young Properties is the health and safety of our team, homebuyers and homeowners.
We are closely monitoring reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as Federal, State and local health and government agencies to ensure we are aligned with recommendations and will adjust as needed. We also strongly encourage you to follow the CDC’s good health habits as a preventative action.
We remain committed to working with you to achieve your homebuying dreams. We hope you and your loved ones remain calm, well-informed and healthy.