Open the Door to the Home of your Dreams at The Highlands!
Pre-Grand Opening | Don’t Miss Out – Join VIP List!
Call 559.420.7972 to speak with a De Young New Home Specialist today!
Stylish & Open Icon Series Floorplans – Starting in the $300s!
Life at The Highlands - A New Home Community in Clovis!
Open the Door to the Home of Your Dreams at The Highlands
The search for the home of your dreams is over. When you open the door to your new home at The Highlands, you’ll find everything you’ve been looking for and more.
Serenity and sustainability come together at The Highlands. Located in the scenic area of East Clovis, this community offers generous amenities and spacious homesites, complete with unbeatable features and leading energy efficiency technology. You dream it, we’ll deliver it.
The Highlands will include both De Young SmartHome Icon Series and Zero Energy floorplans, both of which strategically incorporate leading-edge energy efficiency building science and technology to improve indoor comfort, reduce energy bills, and contribute to healthier air quality in the Central Valley and beyond. The De Young Zero Energy floorplans take this efficiency a step further, designed with the potential to produce as much clean energy as they consume in a year*. De Young SmartHomes at The Highlands will include floorplans up to 3,820 square feet with up to seven bedrooms and four car garages, and offer a wide variety of selections to flex your floorplan including Multi-Generational designs or a first floor bedroom suite allowing you to personalize your De Young home to your lifestyle.
The Highlands is located in a beautiful, tranquil area of East Clovis, in the neighborhood just east of Shaw and Leonard. This community combines the allure of spacious homesites and enhanced home features with the beauty of the surrounding area, complete with a stunning view of the Sierras and convenient access to nearby lakes and highways.
The Highlands is ideally situated within the unique, pedestrian-friendly area of Loma Vista, a 3,300 acre master planned community designed by the City of Clovis. This incredible new community is brought to life by a developing 20-mile network of lush parks, nature trails and tree-lined streets planned in the greater Loma Vista area. Spend the afternoon exploring nearby Pasa Tiempo, Palmina or Los Arbolitos Parks, or take a quick drive to float on the water at Pine Flat or Shaver Lake.
The Highlands is also located within the esteemed Sanger Unified School District and feeds into the highly-acclaimed Fairmont Elementary School, known for its advanced STEM education programs. Students will attend Sanger High School, revered for leading the way in career education at the high-school level. Your new life at The Highlands offers a quality home in a quality location, providing an opportunity for education excellence.
The Clovis Country Shopping Center is located nearby for your everyday needs. In addition, Sierra Vista Mall, Clovis Crossing, the Square at Campus Pointe, Old Town Clovis and even Wild Water Adventure Park are all just a short drive, providing you with endless shopping, dining and entertainment options. The community is also within minutes of a variety of well-established business centers and the distinguished Clovis Community Medical Center.
At The Highlands, your new community offers generous features, spacious and sustainable living, endless entertainment and so much more, all in an ideal, Loma Vista location. Open the door to your dream home at The Highlands.
*To learn more about the Zero Energy homes at The Highlands, please visit www.deyoungproperties.com/zeroenergy.
- Among the first communities in Central California to offer Zero Energy homes – smart, stylish homes designed with the potential to produce as much clean energy as they consume in a year*
- Located in a scenic area of East Clovis, in a unique, pedestrian-friendly neighborhood in the 3,300-acre Loma Vista master-planned community designed by the City of Clovis
- Offers generous amenities, spacious living, endless entertainment and so much more, all in an idyllic location
- Within the boundaries of the esteemed Sanger Unified School District, including the highly-acclaimed Fairmont Elementary School and Sanger High School, revered for leading the way in career education at the high-school level
- Just minutes from the Clovis Country Shopping Center for everyday needs and only a short drive from several other shopping and entertainment options as well as the distinguished Clovis Community Medical Center
- Offers several planned walking trails and parks, with Pasa Tiempo, Palmina and Los Arbolitos Parks all located nearby for outdoor fun and activities with the family
- Provides convenient access to nearby highways and lakes, including Pine Flat, Millerton and Shaver Lake
- Built with leading-edge De Young SmartHome technology to improve efficiency, comfort, security, financial control and quality of life
- Includes Icon Series and Zero Energy homes up to 3,820 square feet with up to seven bedrooms on homesites up to 7,670 square feet
- Does not require homeowner’s association fees, allowing homeowners to enjoy the community, without having to pay additional association fees
- At The Highlands, your new home offers enhanced, sophisticated features and a surreal lifestyle to match.
Within the boundaries of the esteemed Sanger Unified School District, including the highly-acclaimed Fairmont Elementary School and Sanger High School, revered for leading the way in career education at the high-school level.
With a wide variety of open floorplans and architecturally-designed elevations, each De Young home is uniquely your own! De Young Properties offers floorplans up to 3,820 square feet with seven bedrooms, providing an incredible amount of space both inside and outside your home to enjoy. We also offer four Multi-Generational floorplans for families wanting even more flexibility with their new homes in Clovis. Take virtual tours of your favorite floorplan to see our interiors for yourself and explore the limitless design possibilities with our interactive floorplans.
De Young Communities
Location! Location! Location!
The first priority of De Young Properties is our commitment to our homeowners. We take homebuilding very seriously by supporting our customers and standing behind our new homes before, during and after the sale to ensure homeowner satisfaction. You will find that our communities are in desirable locations and have a history of selling in record time.
*Energy consumption calculations are based on US Department of Energy and industry accepted methodologies and software. Zero Energy is achieved when energy consumption and production are equal on a net-annual basis. Actual home performance, energy consumption and production, and energy savings will vary based on many factors. As a result, actual performance, consumption and production, and savings of any home or any of its features may be more or less than indicated. Homes will include electronic energy metering equipment to allow seller, affiliates and partners to gather data regarding home performance. All personal information will be kept strictly confidential. Solar System with 20-year Zero Down Lease and purchase options included with each home; multiple financing options available. Solar System size dependent on varying factors. See New Home Specialist or visit www.deyoungproperties.com/zeroenergy for details. Seller reserves the right to modify or change prices and features without prior notice or obligation. Cal. Contractor’s Lic. #824208. Offered by De Young Realty, Inc., CA Department of Real Estate, Real Estate Broker License #01254160. ©2016-2018. All rights reserved.