The Perfect Treat!
RED HOTS VALENTINE’S DAY FUDGE
Prep Time | 5 min
Cook Time | 5 min
Total Time | 10 min
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Red Hots candies, coarsely crushed, plus more for sprinkling (optional)
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a full boil, and cook stirring constantly, until temperature reaches 235 degrees F. (If you don’t have a candy thermometer, boil for 6 1/2 minutes, stirring constantly).
- Remove from heat and pour in white chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir vanilla and crushed Red Hots. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle more crushed Red Hots on top, if desired.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until firm.
Image source & recipe: Let’s Dish Recipes