Zero Energy Home
OWN TOMORROW'S HOME TODAY!
Purchase one of the FIRST Zero Energy Homes in the Central Valley located at Sierra & Randy Ave in Clovis! Don't miss out on a one-of-a-kind De Young home.
Zero Energy Home
The Zero Energy Home is designed to produce as much energy as the home consumes each year.
The Zero Energy Home is located in our De Young Sierra Crossing community which is part of the award-winning Clovis Unified School District, giving you access to Buchanan High School, Alta Sierra Intermediate, and Cole Elementary and is within walking distance to Old Town Clovis on Sierra and Randy Ave.
The De Young Zero Energy Home includes 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3-car tandem garage, dining room and an Open-Air Courtyard with stone fireplace for indoor/outdoor living. In addition to the advanced building science features that include Advanced Framed Walls and a Performance Sealed Attic, the home will also offer generous amenities including a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel General Electric appliances with gas cook top, performance-engineered Kohler plumbing fixtures, spacious 10’ ceilings and 8’ doors, mosaic glass tiles, popular wood beams, as well as professional front yard landscaping.
Visit a De Young Welcome Center today to learn more!
Why choose a De Young Zero Energy Home?
In collaboration with Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), De Young Properties built a Zero Energy Home, which is designed to produce as much energy as it consumes each year, which also zeroes its energy-related carbon impact on the environment.
The De Young Zero Energy Home supports the California Long Term Energy Efficiency Strategic Plan that will eventually require all new homes in California to be Zero Energy. This concept home is the FIRST Zero Energy Home designed to be available for purchase in the Central Valley. Join us at the Zero Energy Home Open House on Saturday, June 10 from 1pm – 5pm to tour this one-of-a-kind home.
Living sustainably should mean living in a home that is as comfortable as it is environmentally friendly. We use a third-party rating system that verifies a home meets proven green standards.
De Young Properties’ management team is Certified Green Building Professional and Building Performance Institute Certified.
- Filtered and humidity controlled fresh air system for healthier living
- Lennox HVAC uses environmentally-friendly Puron refrigerant
- High efficiency HVAC filter for better air quality and increased efficiency
- Formaldehyde-free insulation
- Low VOC paint for better air quality
- Tight construction and duct sealing to increase comfort, reduce drafts and moisture
- Recycles up to 80% of waste away from landfills, reduces carbon footprint to minimize the environmental impact
- Durable, non-combustible concrete tile roofing and siding materials
- Built-in recycle center in all kitchens for homeowner convenience
- Strategic land-use planning
- Engineer wood products to reduce waste, help save our forests and provide greater structural integrity
- Water-efficient controller and hydrozoning irrigation system that groups plants by their water needs to help lower water usage
- Drought tolerant plants to help lower water usage
- Low flow drip, bubblers and low flow sprinklers to help lower water usage
- Water-efficient and Energy Star-rated General Electric dishwasher and Rinnai tankless gas water heater
- Performance engineered Kohler faucets and showerheads
BROKER CO-OP WELCOME
The amount or rate of real estate commissions is not fixed by law. They are set by each broker individually and may be negotiable between the seller and broker. Includes 3% seller concession through preferred lender. All square footages are approximate. Photo is Residence 210 model home, not actual home. Seller reserved the right to modify or change prices and features without prior notice or obligation. Cal. Contractor’s Lic. #824208. Offered by De Young Realty, Inc., CA Bureau of Real Estate, Real Estate Broker License #01254160. ©2016-2017. All rights reserved. Print Date: May 2017.