Valentine’s Day Popcorn
- 10 Cups of Popped Popcorn
- 3 tbsp. Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Vanilla (Optional)
- Handful of Pretzel M&M’s – Red
- Handful of Valentine’s Mix M&M’s
- Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Valentine’s Confetti Hearts Sprinkles
- Pop 10 cups of popcorn, make sure you remove all un-popped kernels and salt liberally
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a medium sauce pan. Once the butter is melted, add 3 cups of mini marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are melted. If you would like, you can add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to the melted marshmallow mixture at this point. Turn off the heat as soon as the last marshmallow has melted.
- Slowly pour the marshmallow mixture over the salted popcorn and gently fold the marshmallow mixture in with the popcorn until the popcorn is mostly covered and you have reached your desired consistency. The more you add, the stickier the popcorn. Leave a little bit of marshmallow mixture for the next step.
- Pour the popcorn onto a cookie sheet covered with foil or a silpat liner. Drizzle a little bit of the remaining marshmallow mixture over the popcorn but do not mix.
- Once the popcorn is covered in marshmallow mixture, it is time to add the candy. Without waiting too long, sprinkle the candy onto the popcorn, concentrating on the areas with the most drizzled marshmallow mixture. Liberally add the Valentine’s Sprinkles and Confetti Heart Sprinkles.
- Allow Valentine’s Day Popcorn to cool.
- Break apart into pieces and serve.
Recipe adapted from Twosisterscrafting.com